- This event has passed.
Boost Business with Facebook Advertising
4 March, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
Facebook advertising can take your business to the next level. It is critical that you understand the foundations to avoid wasting time and money. Use posts to inform, intrigue, and offer incentives to followers—and then take that engagement beyond page posts by advertising.
Don’t rush the setup of a Facebook ad. It requires thought and consideration. Variables include your target market, budget, and the duration of the ad. After your advertisement has ended, you can view analytics to understand user behaviour and engagement.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- How Facebook advertising works
- Setting up an effective Facebook ad
- Tracking your ad’s success
- The do’s and don’ts of Facebook advertising
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Make the most of Facebook’s advertising capabilities
- Increase traffic, leads, and sales by setting up their own targeted Facebook ads
Register for this workshop to learn how to build custom audiences for your small business using Facebook advertising.
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Brimbank!
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.