- This event has passed.
Engage Real Followers on Instragram
11 March, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
There’s a difference between being on Instagram and using Instagram to boost business. Instagram is a powerful social platform for small businesses selling visually appealing products or services. Feature your brand to followers while using trending hashtags to expand your reach.
Instagram is an incredibly powerful social media platform—the second most engaged network after Facebook. Learn tools and tactics to engage with your audience and how to turn conversations into conversions.
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of Instagram for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Instagram account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand—in every post
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Instagram
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Start an Instagram account for their small business
- Grow an Instagram following
- Better utilise Instagram for their small business
Register for this workshop to learn how to use Instagram to boost your business profile and better reach potential customers.
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Victoria—and it’s come to Brimbank!
The program is being delivered by Melbourne Innovation Centre in partnership with Brimbank City Council.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- Interactive Webinars
How much will the program cost me? The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which grants you full access to the above outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible? If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.