- This event has passed.
How to Build a Professional Website in WordPress (WEBINAR)
14 May, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
BUSINESS WORKSHOPS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Once you have registered via the link you will receive an email a couple of days prior to the event with instructions and a link to join the webinar.
Your website has quickly become the most important tool you have to communicate to potential customers who you are and what you can do for them. With most shoppers researching online prior to purchasing, the standard of your website needs to reflect the quality of the products and services your business offers.
In this workshop, we’ll guide you through:
- Why your website is critical in 2020;
- How to plan your website development to ensure its success;
- What you need to organise prior to building in WordPress;
- Setting up company email;
- Choosing a content management system that is right for you;
- Difference between WordPress vs Shopify vs Squarespace vs Wix;
- Getting website analytics for free
- WordPress how to:
– Find a professional template from Themeforest;
– Write and publish new Pages and Blog Posts;
– Configure the Menu;
– Find and upload media (images, videos, audio etc);
– Add plugins;
– Find the best plugins for the functionality you need; and
- Getting website analytics for free.