- This event has passed.
Marketing your Business: How to get it right, first time (WEBINAR)
29 April, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
BUSINESS WORKSHOPS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Once you have registered via the link you will receive an email a couple of days prior to the event with instructions and a link to join the webinar.
How well do your potential and existing customers know what your business does?
An effective marketing strategy should boost your brand, capture customers, keep them coming back, and ultimately save you time and money. Find out why just a website and a Facebook page is not going to cut it at this back-to-basics workshop that will show you how to develop a marketing action plan to keep your effort and resources focused in the right areas.
Is this workshop for me?
Whether you’re an established business or are just starting out, Marketing your business: How to get it right, first time is an essential part of your business tool kit and crucial to your success.
You will learn how to:
- Set marketing goals that work
- Choose the right activities for your business
- Use market research and maximise customer service
- Make the most of marketing processes and systems
- Develop an effective marketing action plan
- Attract and keep customers coming back
- Get your business noticed
- Maximise social media