- This event has passed.
Taking your business online: What you need to know
27 March @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you feel excited but uncertain about how to take your business online?
Get yourself ready to launch your business online at this essential digital workshop that goes right back to basics to build a complete picture of the opportunities ahead. Learn how to make informed choices about websites and social media, get across search engines and online advertising, size up the benefits each offers your business and know where to access the right tools to begin. Is this workshop for me? Whether starting up or already in business, half-way online or struggling to keep up, Taking your business online: What you need to know will help make your next steps the right choices and prepare you to get the most of the digital opportunities ahead. You will learn how to:
* Operate in a digital landscape
* Choose the technology you’ll need to do it
* Decide on a website and why you need one
* Get more from email
* Make the most of social media
* Manage risk, privacy and cybersecurity
* Build your won action plan of next steps
* Access tools, templates, support and resources in future