- This event has passed.
Tapping into Tourism Melbourne’s West Workshop
26 March, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Curious about growing your business by tapping into tourism? Looking for an easy and cost-effective way to promote your local business or attraction?
Tourists or visitors to your business can be local Melburnians, their visiting friends and relatives, or even regional Victorians. Along with interstate and international visitors branching out from Melbourne and wanting to explore our authentic suburban neighbourhoods, this potentially untapped target market is huge.
Join the team from Destination Melbourne for a free workshop to find out more about:
- Destination Melbourne, Melbourne’s independent not for profit tourism industry organisation and our role working closely with local government and businesses of all sizes to connect with key visitor segments
- Hear about our hyper local Discover Your Own Backyard program and how you can get involved now that our new website and brand has launched
- How you can ensure you are business ready and on the tourism radar
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse and how taking part can amplify your reach across Victoria and Australia, as well as provide SEO benefits
- Last but not least, this workshop will be a great chance for you to meet our team and join us for some great networking with other like-minded local businesses interested in tourism and growing the spend in your local area.
This workshop is FREE to attend for anyone who is interested in understanding the potential benefits of visitors to their business.
Additionally, all Brimbank-located businesses in attendance will be eligible for a subsidised Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) annual listing of only $145 (normally $295 inc GST) by the Brimbank City Council.
To meet the Destination Melbourne team and some like-minded businesses, come and join this free event.
Light refreshments will be provided